Badge Blazer - Hunt Road
Iron on embroidered badge
How to apply:
- Preheat iron to the hottest setting the fabric can tolerate
- Place the badge at the desired location - Ensure badge is straight
- Place a damp cloth over the badge
- Position the heated iron over the badge and press down firmly
- Hold the iron down firmly for about 15 seconds
- Remove the iron and allow the badge to to cool. Lift the towel and check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger, trying to lift it. If it lifts up a bit, replace the towel and press it with the iron again for 10 seconds.
- Hand stitch around the edges to secure the badge further. (Optional)
We offer free shipping* within South Africa on all online orders over R1000. For orders under R1000, we charge a flat shipping fee of R100.
Delivery to main cities can take up to 3 working days. Delivery to outlying and regional areas can take up to 7 working days. Delivery delays may vary due to unforeseen circumstances by the courier companies. Orders will be couriered on working days only.
We Also Recommend
Item Successfully Added